I took the apolLO-32 boards and parts to the assembly house today so I should have them back in a few weeks. When I get them back, I still need to add a few components and program the boards.
I’ve been running phase noise measurements today using some equipment borrowed from Al, W5LUA, and have found that the apolLO-32 board tends to have better phase noise than what I have measured on the apolLO-I. There are a couple of possible reasons for this. One likely reason is the better match on the output of the Si4133 and on the output of the board itself. I will be revisiting the apolLO-I shortly and making similar mods to it.